Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sore and Snow!

It was snowing on Saturday! Wonderful bliss
Garden outside
Another garden
My poor wet shoes

I texted my mum just to, you know, spread the joy around and my brother came back with this text:
"Weyh.jakun nvr c snow b4.hahaha...noob!"

Just because he saw tonnes of snow in USA. *milok*

I did see snow before but it was funner this time round.
Its a pity that I went for YAG and the others went to Cashmere to play with the snow.
Before that though, I went rock climbing at Roxx. With Mosaic people. Fun but Sunday was painful.. I don't have pictures though. Have to get it off somebody.

Okay since its study break [not a break from study but a break to study], off I go! Till then..

2 comments:

Paul said...

The first time I saw snow was in Canada ... the teacher had to canc el class because the whole class (all of us were foreigners) ahd never saeens now before and we were too distracted! LOL!

jazz said...

fun right?