Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A B C D

On the way back from Maruia Springs...Casino is so colourful, have you ever noticed?
I was thinking of going to the Casino in Genting Highlands. Maybe I'll meet my grandmother there. Lol.

At Antartic Centre,
Ally and I were in the children's room. Looking like children.

A new recipe I googled and tried.
Beef and Mushroom Hashbrown Slice Recipe
It looks weird but its actually quite nice. Quite proud of myself =)

I bought me self a hot water bottle.
Cute right? My very own Mr. Hippo. Only $9 and its super soft and cuddly from Bed, Bath and Beyond.

Before that, I bought this jacket for Mum. At first it was $99.95 but when I took it to the counter it was only $6-.-- something. Cannot remember already.
Luckily, mum liked it.

My own pizza =) during an ICF Make-Your-Own Pizza Lunch.
I can't remember why I made that face.

The gurls at Maruia Springs =)
Friends are another way that God shows us that He cares.

3 comments:

Paul Long said...

Now you made me hungry!!! :-)

Kah Yee 嘉儿 said...

Wow... Emma, the hypo really looks nice. I also want leh... Hehe... The jacket is really nice and suit ur mum. Haha...

jazz said...

fun rite? ally not cold ar?