Saturday, July 14, 2012

Popo

My paternal grandmother passed away on Wednesday 11th July 2012. Midnight ish. Brother called me on Thursday to let me know. It was the same day that Joey & gang arrived in Chch.

God is so interesting. I am not sure but I think this was what happened. My eyes have been twitching really really badly the past week especially during oscar week which was the week before. And on Thursday morning, I was just thinking about father and tears came out. This was in the middle of the night. Which could be around the time popo died.

I am kind of sad and happy about it. Sad cause I won't see her anymore plus that means I have no "alive" grandparents. Which blows. Happy because she is in heaven with God and I will get to see her at the end of my life.

See you in heaven, popo! =)