Monday, November 19, 2007

I know I should have blogged earlier. But I was very lazy. And no mood. Now I'm in front of the TV (watching HSM2: I know cheesy) and the laptop is in front of me.

Yes! I'm going out with Sue Zan and Sam tomorrow :) woohoo. Its going to be fun.

I've realise that after 9 months of not driving I'm quite rusty. But I'm getting better. So hopefully tomorrow everything will be all right.
My niece is getting bigger. Ohhhhh btw big newss!! well, sort offff.. she knows how to sing Beautiful Girls by Sean Kingston!! Althought its only the one word suicidal but I'm aiming to teach her the whole song by the time I go back. Muahahahha. What a horrible song to teach to a 3 years old girl.
Mer, Irene and I went kayaking at the Avon river the day before I left NZ. Very fun experience :) Well at least you know I was kayaking with Jas and the gang. Sort of.

Btw, I went for the interview d. They will let me know on Tuesday.

Cheerios
emma

1 comment:

jazz said...

Haha, sort of kayaking with us? But at different place and u guys kayak in a river. Ok la, at least we all kayak on the same day. No signal while we kayak and it's not safe to take out our phones as well.