An excerpt from my last email plus some other extras:
Hello!
I know I haven't been writing :D But remember last year out of the 3+ months holiday I only wrote twice. So you should be thankful that I'm writing =) Okay la I 'perasaan'.
So I got the job. They only called me on Friday. So God sort of answered my prayer for me to attend VBS (Vacation Bible School). I say sort of because I can't remember praying about it so He does listen to your heart. How scary is that? And wonderful of course =)
I started work on Monday. I follow my boss to work as he lives quite near my place and I take the LRT back since I don't want to wait until 7pm to be able to go home. Although the train is packed like tuna at around 6pm still I reach home a bit before 7pm which me like.
The job has been quite interesting so far. I can't really talk about what I do since everything is private and confidential but the job is just getting more and more interesting and quite fun.
That wasn't all that happened to me since the last time I emailed. There was VBS where I helped my mum and the other ladies in the kitchen side. So Tiring! And the spaces are so small. Mian. I was actually suppose to help lead the Standard 5 & 6 but because I thought they would call me on Tuesday (thats what they said) so I said I couldn't help but see see they only called me on Friday.
Oh well. It was quite fun though. On Saturday, we went to FRIM park. I meant the VBS children, helpers and parents. So the hot. But fun.
Therefore, after all that I fell sick on Monday. I woke up with a sore throat. Had a cold on the day itself. Started coughing on Thursday. Still coughing and having a bit of cold left. I got free medicine though from my work place's clinic. But sadly no MC.
Other than that my relatives from Johor arrived here on Tuesday night. Since nowadays I sleep at 9-10pm, I did not go out supper with them :( They only arrived at 11.30pm you see. I went out with Shiraz and Wei Zheng on Wednesday. Mamak-ed at Murni's. Good food and company :)
On Monday, i went out with Sam and Sue Zan. So long haven't seen them :D We ate the spicy fish from the food court. Yummy!
I am realising that I'm telling you all this things in anti-chronological order. If there is such a 'word'.
I think that is all. For now, I will be busy on weekdays but i still can go out in (or on) the weekends :)
p.s. I got my phone repaired. Still got warranty mah. So now it feels like brand new since they gave me a new motherboard. (i'm not sure how to spell that)
p.s.s. now my laptop is spoiled. have to buy new hard disk. i will use my hard earn money for it. planning to get 160GB. wakakkakaka.
Work now is quite boring since I have nothing to do. The project that I was supposed to be working on got postponed so I'm basically asking for jobs to do everyday now. Which is why I am considering quiting. Haih.
My laptop is repaired by my bro before he goes for his camp.
Since now Jas is busy I think the title is not appropriate but i'm just too lazy to erase it and think of a new one :P
Okay la I think its very long for now. Will try to upload pictures the next time. But too lazy also.
p.s. I bought (my dad bought) 5 new story books!!
Hello!
I know I haven't been writing :D But remember last year out of the 3+ months holiday I only wrote twice. So you should be thankful that I'm writing =) Okay la I 'perasaan'.
So I got the job. They only called me on Friday. So God sort of answered my prayer for me to attend VBS (Vacation Bible School). I say sort of because I can't remember praying about it so He does listen to your heart. How scary is that? And wonderful of course =)
I started work on Monday. I follow my boss to work as he lives quite near my place and I take the LRT back since I don't want to wait until 7pm to be able to go home. Although the train is packed like tuna at around 6pm still I reach home a bit before 7pm which me like.
The job has been quite interesting so far. I can't really talk about what I do since everything is private and confidential but the job is just getting more and more interesting and quite fun.
That wasn't all that happened to me since the last time I emailed. There was VBS where I helped my mum and the other ladies in the kitchen side. So Tiring! And the spaces are so small. Mian. I was actually suppose to help lead the Standard 5 & 6 but because I thought they would call me on Tuesday (thats what they said) so I said I couldn't help but see see they only called me on Friday.
Oh well. It was quite fun though. On Saturday, we went to FRIM park. I meant the VBS children, helpers and parents. So the hot. But fun.
Therefore, after all that I fell sick on Monday. I woke up with a sore throat. Had a cold on the day itself. Started coughing on Thursday. Still coughing and having a bit of cold left. I got free medicine though from my work place's clinic. But sadly no MC.
Other than that my relatives from Johor arrived here on Tuesday night. Since nowadays I sleep at 9-10pm, I did not go out supper with them :( They only arrived at 11.30pm you see. I went out with Shiraz and Wei Zheng on Wednesday. Mamak-ed at Murni's. Good food and company :)
On Monday, i went out with Sam and Sue Zan. So long haven't seen them :D We ate the spicy fish from the food court. Yummy!
I am realising that I'm telling you all this things in anti-chronological order. If there is such a 'word'.
I think that is all. For now, I will be busy on weekdays but i still can go out in (or on) the weekends :)
p.s. I got my phone repaired. Still got warranty mah. So now it feels like brand new since they gave me a new motherboard. (i'm not sure how to spell that)
p.s.s. now my laptop is spoiled. have to buy new hard disk. i will use my hard earn money for it. planning to get 160GB. wakakkakaka.
Work now is quite boring since I have nothing to do. The project that I was supposed to be working on got postponed so I'm basically asking for jobs to do everyday now. Which is why I am considering quiting. Haih.
My laptop is repaired by my bro before he goes for his camp.
Since now Jas is busy I think the title is not appropriate but i'm just too lazy to erase it and think of a new one :P
Okay la I think its very long for now. Will try to upload pictures the next time. But too lazy also.
p.s. I bought (my dad bought) 5 new story books!!
1 comment:
Wah, just for me. So touching. Hehehe. yala, good that u blog. update what u did at home ma..
sleep eat and work la?
Post a Comment